Are you ready to create intricate looking quilts without any worry? This fast, fun and forgiving method of making blocks is incredibly addictive, and you’ll love how quick they go together. Sharyn’s simple directions guide you through the layering, slicing, scrambling, and sewing process — you’ll even know which direction to guide the seam allowances. Sharyn has done all the thinking for you!
This piecing system is the fastest, most fun, and, by far, the most forgiving you’ve ever done!
• If you can operate a sewing machine and cut with a rotary cutter, you can master this system.
• All you need is fabric, a rotary cutter, mat, ruler, and sewing machine.
• These quilts are perfect for 10" squares — and smaller!
It’s the piecing system you didn’t know you needed!
• From art quilts to wall quilts and community service quilts . . . these blocks do it all.
• Great quilts scrappy OR controlled. You make the choice!
• Perfect for using your collection of Layer Cakes™ and other 10" square packets.