- Students must pay the class fee at the time of registration. You are not considered registered for the class until the fee is paid. The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
- Before mailing a class registration fee please phone the shop to secure your payment if you would like a materials list mailed to you.
- Supply lists are available only after the class fee has been paid. When the materials list is part of a pattern or a pattern is required for class, each student is required to purchase their own copy of the pattern.
- Only students with paid registrations will be notified of cancellations or changes.
- Instructors are Independent Contractors; the scheduling, size, and cancellation is up to the discretion of the instructor. Classes that are cancelled by the instructor will be refunded in full. Students wishing to cancel a paid class must do so 3 days prior to the start of the first class to receive a refund of the class fee. No refunds will be given after that time.
| 12 Block Tee Shirt Quilt - Aug 17, 2019 10:30 am|
For all those tee shirts your can't part with, learn how to turn them into a quilt!
Cost: $ 30.00
| Sewcial Quilt Guild - Aug 22, 2019 11:00 am|
The Sewcial Quilt Guild was formed in 2013 by individuals who were interested in participating in a guild that met during the day rather than in the evening. It presently consists of approximately 20 members who get together on the 4th Thursday of the month at the Palmerton Library (across the street from the shop) from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to work on their own projects, participate in group charity efforts, share their completed quilts and other fabric-related crafts as well as their knowledge of those crafts, and generally have a relaxed afternoon conversing with others who have similar interests. Meetings sometimes also include short programs and games related to quilting. Guests are welcome to come to meetings to familiarize themselves with the guild's activities and make friends. We hope to see you at the next meeting! Bring your lunch and a project to show or to work on.
| Quilts of Valor - Aug 22, 2019 02:00 pm|
The Quilts of Valor Ladies are always looking for volunteers to sit and sew quilts for this great cause. The group meets once per month at the Quilted Crow directly after the monthly Sewcial Guild meeting.
| Crow Sew - Aug 28, 2019 10:00 am|
Daytime sewing group, called Crow Sew, meets every other Wedesday. All are welcome, come in and join them for a fun day of sewing on any project in process that you have.
| Beginning Quilting by Machine - FALL 2019 - FRIDAYS - Sep 06, 2019 10:30 am|
In this eight week session, held every Friday, you will learn the art of making a quilt from beginning to end. We will start with choosing fabric, cutting the fabric, sewing the blocks, layering the quilt, then quilting and binding it. Each session is two hours and begins on Friday, March 1st. You will come away with a great sense of accomplishment!
Cost: $ 90.00
| Beginning Quilting by Machine - FALL 2019 - SATURDAYS - Sep 07, 2019 10:30 am|
In this eight week session, held every Saturday, you will learn the art of making a quilt from beginning to end. We will start with choosing fabric, cutting the fabric, sewing the blocks, layering the quilt, then quilting and binding it. Each session is two hours and begins on Saturday, March 2nd. You will come away with a great sense of accomplishment!
Cost: $ 90.00
| English Paper Piecing - Sep 14, 2019 01:00 pm|
Pat will teach you how to make flowers using 2 different hexagon sizes!
Cost: $ 20.00
| Pocket Full of Ruler Bag Class - Sep 21, 2019 10:30 am|
This bag, which measures 21" x 26", is designed to carry your rulers, mats and more.
Cost: $ 45.00