- Students must pay the class fee at the time of registration. You are not considered registered for the class until the fee is paid. The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
- Before mailing a class registration fee please phone the shop to secure your payment if you would like a materials list mailed to you.
- Supply lists are available only after the class fee has been paid. When the materials list is part of a pattern or a pattern is required for class, each student is required to purchase their own copy of the pattern.
- Only students with paid registrations will be notified of cancellations or changes.
- Instructors are Independent Contractors; the scheduling, size, and cancellation is up to the discretion of the instructor. Classes that are cancelled by the instructor will be refunded in full. Students wishing to cancel a paid class must do so 3 days prior to the start of the first class to receive a refund of the class fee. No refunds will be given after that time.
| Crow Sew - Mar 27, 2019 10:00 am|
Daytime sewing group, called Crow Sew, meets every other Wedesday. All are welcome, come in and join them for a fun day of sewing on any project in process that you have.
| Paper-Piecing: Carol's Daisy - Apr 05, 2019 01:00 pm|
Back by popular demand! Learn to paper piece an easy flower shape in colors of your choice, and place it on a shirt you can wear or a bag to carry your sewing projects!
Cost: $ 20.00