- Students must pay the class fee at the time of registration. You are not considered registered for the class until the fee is paid. The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
- Before mailing a class registration fee please phone the shop to secure your payment if you would like a materials list mailed to you.
- Supply lists are available only after the class fee has been paid. When the materials list is part of a pattern or a pattern is required for class, each student is required to purchase their own copy of the pattern.
- Only students with paid registrations will be notified of cancellations or changes.
- Instructors are Independent Contractors; the scheduling, size, and cancellation is up to the discretion of the instructor. Classes that are cancelled by the instructor will be refunded in full. Students wishing to cancel a paid class must do so 3 days prior to the start of the first class to receive a refund of the class fee. No refunds will be given after that time.
| Crow Sew - Sep 25, 2019 10:00 am|
Daytime sewing group, called Crow Sew, meets every other Wedesday. All are welcome, come in and join them for a fun day of sewing on any project in process that you have.
| Sewcial Quilt Guild - Sep 26, 2019 11:00 am|
The Sewcial Quilt Guild was formed in 2013 by individuals who were interested in participating in a guild that met during the day rather than in the evening. It presently consists of approximately 20 members who get together on the 4th Thursday of the month at the Palmerton Library (across the street from the shop) from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to work on their own projects, participate in group charity efforts, share their completed quilts and other fabric-related crafts as well as their knowledge of those crafts, and generally have a relaxed afternoon conversing with others who have similar interests. Meetings sometimes also include short programs and games related to quilting. Guests are welcome to come to meetings to familiarize themselves with the guild's activities and make friends. We hope to see you at the next meeting! Bring your lunch and a project to show or to work on.
| Pocket Full of Ruler Bag Class - Sep 28, 2019 10:30 am|
This bag, which measures 21" x 26", is designed to carry your rulers, mats and more.
Cost: $ 45.00
| Clockworx Quilt Class - Oct 12, 2019 10:30 am|
The Clockworx 49" x 71" quilt pattern by Judy Niemeyer is a Cut Loose Press pattern. It is different than a traditional Quiltworx pattern in that it utilizes various tools and Charm Elements to create fast, fun, projects and layouts aimed at the beginner or a quilter that simply wants to try out a fast project, learn a new technique or how to use a new tool.
Cost: $ 60.00