- Students must pay the class fee at the time of registration. You are not considered registered for the class until the fee is paid. The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
- Before mailing a class registration fee please phone the shop to secure your payment if you would like a materials list mailed to you.
- Supply lists are available only after the class fee has been paid. When the materials list is part of a pattern or a pattern is required for class, each student is required to purchase their own copy of the pattern.
- Only students with paid registrations will be notified of cancellations or changes.
- Instructors are Independent Contractors; the scheduling, size, and cancellation is up to the discretion of the instructor. Classes that are cancelled by the instructor will be refunded in full. Students wishing to cancel a paid class must do so 3 days prior to the start of the first class to receive a refund of the class fee. No refunds will be given after that time.
| Versatile Wave Interchangeable Purse - Sep 29, 2018 10:30 am|
Pat Piasecki, purse maker extraordinaire, will be teaching you how to create a purse base and reversible covers to match different outfits or occasions. Interchange them without having to empty your purse!
| Pocket Full of Ruler Bag Class - Oct 20, 2018 10:30 am|
This bag, which measures 21" x 26", is designed to carry your rulers, mats and more.
Cost: $ 45.00